I'm Eric Gregorich, a Senior SharePoint Architect and Consultant that has been working with SharePoint since SharePoint 2003. In my role at Abel Solutions, I help companies build custom business applications on the SharePoint platform, pushing what can be done out-of-the-box in the quest for innovative, business-focused solutions.
I am a regular contributor to numerous educational SharePoint efforts, including writing the Abel Solutions’ SharePoint blog and speaking at SharePoint Saturday Atlanta, Atlanta SharePoint User Group meetings and SharePoint events at Maggiano’s in Buckhead (Atlanta).
I have also participated in several SharePoint Previews (pre-release versions) to provide testing, feedback and suggestions to the Microsoft Product group for SharePoint and Office.
In addition to my decade of SharePoint experience, I have 12 years of experience in web site and application development.
- Developing Microsoft SharePoint Server 2013 Advanced Solutions
- Developing Microsoft SharePoint Server 2013 Core Solutions
- MCPD: SharePoint Developer 2010
- MCITP: SharePoint Administrator 2010
- MCTS: SharePoint 2010, Application Development
- MCTS: SharePoint 2010, Configuration
- MCTS: Microsoft Office SharePoint Server 2007, Application Development.
- MCTS: Microsoft Windows SharePoint Services 3.0, Application Development.